STCU is a growing regional credit union that is consistently rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the nation, and we have been named as one of Fortune Magazine’s Great Places to Work. We look for employees who have a strong desire to serve others, are lifelong learners, are committed to working hard, have a fun-loving attitude, and who want to make a difference in our members’ lives. We love people who share our passion for integrity, service, innovation, education, people, and celebration.
STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off
- Ten paid holidays
- Health plan – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Training and development programs
- Semi-annual success sharing plan
The Contact Center Fulfillment Officer I is responsible for service issue escalation and resolution, completion of all Contact Center activities requiring follow-up, paperwork, basic member inquiries (Fiduciary, IRA, death claims, etc.), account maintenance and servicing. In addition, providing second level support to the Contact Center team including answering phones, when needed, answering procedural questions, and responding to member requests through multi-channels. This position also provides debit and credit card support to members and staff.
- Ensure that service is delivered according to established standards.
- Ensure Contact Center knowledge base is maintained and accessible.
- Ensure SharePoint forms are updated, functional and accessible.
- Maintain internal and external member service standards.
- Manage and foster relationships with Contact Center team to include maintaining transparency of member requests through completion.
- Consult, advise, and plan with Fulfillment team management to recommend new or revised processes to ensure a seamless member experience between the Contact Center and the Fulfillment team.
- Identify common themes where service/process issues arise and proactively recommend ways to eliminate issues to management.
- Responsible for completion of member requests received through multi-channels within established service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other departments within the credit union.
- Open basic account types including checking, savings and certificates of deposits.
- Answer and troubleshoot questions relating to promotions, interest rates, and fee calculations for members and staff about credit cards.
- Answer and troubleshoot questions related to overdraft protection transfers.
- Review and accept legal documents related to IRA, power of attorney, guardianship, deceased and trust accounts.
- Provide consulting to members on specialized accounts.
- Answer questions and resolve basic technical problems on member accounts.
- Assist members with learning and using new and existing technology, not to include online banking troubleshooting.
- Perform account maintenance and research.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of financial services Contact Center or two years credit union or financial service operations experience required.
- Knowledge of industry regulations, compliance standards, and basic products or services required (preferable in a credit union environment).
- Basic knowledge of trust, power of attorney, guardianship, deceased and IRA accounts and related documentation.
- Basic knowledge of products and services for debit and credit cards
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to uncertainty and frequent changes in technology.
- Experience developing and maintaining effective internal relationships.
- Experience being a part of a start-up department preferred.
- Unparalleled commitment to service and creating remarkable experiences for both staff and members.
- Self-starter with the ability to take larger tasks and break them down into manageable units.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish projects with little supervision, both in a team atmosphere and independently; with above average time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and communicate complex and diverse information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to applicable situations.
- Strong work ethic required, including the ability to complete duties on time, consistently arrive at work on time as scheduled, and ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to regularly talk, hear, and operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Occasionally lift, pull/push, and carry up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or moderate level consistent with an office setting.
- Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Please review our website for more information at www.stcu.org/careers.