Long established Chiropractic office near downtown SB seeks FT non-smoking Spanish bilingual receptionist/assistant for weekdays.
Must be available 9-6:30, Monday-Friday, Tuesday morning off.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, enjoy interacting with people, and professional in attitude and appearance, as well as very organized.
Duties Will Include:
Greet patients at front desk, answer multiple calls and make follow up calls, schedule and manage appointments, put patients on designated therapy machines, assist doctor with various attended therapies, verify Insurance when necessary, collect payments when due, maintain and keep track of office supplies, prepare letters and documents, general administrative and clerical support (Email, Fax, File, etc).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Basic MS Word and Excel
• Minimum of 45 wpm typing speed; accurate basic math, accurate filing
• Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) required.
• Six months clerical experience required.
• Twelve months clerical experience in a medical environment preferred.
• Demonstrates initiative and self-improvement in job knowledge and skills.
Salary and benefits DOE. Position open September 23.
Reply to sbdcdoctor805@gmail with your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself.
Job Type: Full-time