Food Server/Dietary Aid
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
• Receive and deliver accurate orders to and from residents and supervisors.
• Accountable for the knowledge and confidence of the menu, daily specials, and food preparation.
• Ability to handle special requests and menu related questions with accuracy and promptness.
• Ability to expedite, carry, and deliver multiple plates of food efficiently and accurately.
• Ensure all necessary health, food, and safety codes and regulations are performed at all times.
• Knowledge of all menu items, specifications of ingredients, portions, and procedures.
• Attends service lineups and department in-service meetings.
• Execute all necessary opening and closing duties pertinent to scheduled shift or extra assignment.
• Perform pre-bussing/bussing of tables timely and consistently.
• Responds to tasks assigned by each of the supervisors.
• Provides and promotes a clean, organized, and sanitary work environment.
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Professional communication skills including verbal and listening skills.
- Must be self-motivated and organized.
- Referral Program
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible/Dependent Care Spending Accounts
START - Specialized Talent Acquisition Recruiting Team. We offer 24/7 staffing services to the Metro Detroit Area.
AddressBloomfield Hills, MI