Director of Nursing
STARS Adult Medical Day Care Center, LLC Camden, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Hiring a Full-Time Registered Nurse at STARS Adult Medical Day Care Center
A registered professional nurse will be responsible for the direction , provision and quality of nursing services provided to participants. RN will be responsible for supervision of the licensed and ancillary nursing personnel.
- Director of Nursing shall be a registered professional nurse who has at least one year full-time or full-time equivalent, experience in nursing supervision and/or nursing administration in a licensed health care facility.
- Director of Nursing Services is responsible for supervision of the licensed and ancillary nursing personnel and assist the designated administrator in the Administrator's Absence.
- Provide nursing care based upon physician's orders and daily assessment of each participant's health status.
- Upon admission and quarterly thereafter develop and review the nursing portion of the participant plan of care.
- Provide liaison with the participant's attending physician and consulting physicians, notifying them of nay changes in the health status of the participant.
- Record daily statistical data as required.
- Ensuring that nursing services are provided to the participant as specified in the nursing care plan, which shall be initiated upon the participant's admission.
- Supervise the monitoring of routine care, not limited to vital signs and weight.
- Supervise the provision of meals and the participant's dietary and fluid intake.
- Provide emergency care including notification of ambulance, physician, emergency care facility and participant's emergency contact.
- Manage participant medical records including periodic review for content and completeness.
- Other duties as assigned
STARS Adult Medical Day Care Center, LLCWhy Work Here?
Fun environment, rewarding position serving Adults in a Medical Setting. Positive attitude a must!
Adult Medical Day Care serving Camden, Gloucester and Burlington County. Fun and rewarding environment with Adults over 18 years of age to older adults.
1470 Haddon Ave. CamdenCamden, NJ