Hiring a Full-Time Registered Nurse at STARS Adult Medical Day Care Center
A registered professional nurse will be responsible for the direction , provision and quality of nursing services provided to participants. RN will be responsible for supervision of the licensed and ancillary nursing personnel.
- Director of Nursing shall be a registered professional nurse who has at least one year full-time or full-time equivalent, experience in nursing supervision and/or nursing administration in a licensed health care facility.
- Director of Nursing Services is responsible for supervision of the licensed and ancillary nursing personnel and assist the designated administrator in the Administrator's Absence.
- Provide nursing care based upon physician's orders and daily assessment of each participant's health status.
- Upon admission and quarterly thereafter develop and review the nursing portion of the participant plan of care.
- Provide liaison with the participant's attending physician and consulting physicians, notifying them of nay changes in the health status of the participant.
- Record daily statistical data as required.
- Ensuring that nursing services are provided to the participant as specified in the nursing care plan, which shall be initiated upon the participant's admission.
- Supervise the monitoring of routine care, not limited to vital signs and weight.
- Supervise the provision of meals and the participant's dietary and fluid intake.
- Provide emergency care including notification of ambulance, physician, emergency care facility and participant's emergency contact.
- Manage participant medical records including periodic review for content and completeness.
- Other duties as assigned
STARS Adult Medical Day Care Center, LLC
Why Work Here?Adult Medical Day Care serving Camden, Gloucester and Burlington County. Fun and rewarding environment with Adults over 18 years of age to older adults.
Fun environment, rewarding position serving Adults in a Medical Setting. Positive attitude a must!