After School Program Director
- Expired: September 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
8 hours a day
40 hours a week
Monday - Friday
- Have a Bachelor's Degree : ( preferred but not limited to in Either: Child Development Sociology, Psychology, Art ).
- Have a minimum 2 years experience working as a site Coordinator/ Director for a child care program.
· You will be the primary point of contact for parents, teachers, administration, students and staff.
· Interact and build positive relationships with students
· Manage attendance and payroll
· Audit lesson plans for enrichment activities and provide feedback to staff
· Supervise all activities that occur during after school program
· Manage the program's budget and funds to be used for supplies and events
· Complete all tasks related to managing a team of staff such as auditing timesheets, conducting performance evaluations, addressing performance issues
· Market and recruit to drive student participation to the program
· Manage email account for after school program site
· Supervise and train staff members on after school programming best practices during an employee's entire employment at STAR INC
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to educating and empowering youth.
· Be responsible for managing a program with up to 90 to 300 students
· Have extensive knowledge of age appropriate classroom and behavior management skills
STAR Education follows LAUSD employee guidelines:
- All staff must show proof of vaccination against the covid 19 virus.
- Must clear a background check to be eligible for employment
- Must be able to walk, run, and jump as we are working with children.
- Will need proof of the following immunizations (MMR and Tdap)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh 4 Hour jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.