STAR is seeking ambitious, passionate, confident, and hard-working BCBA’s to join the STAR team. STAR provides primarily in-home treatment but can entail treatment in CDC's/daycares, private schools, social outings, and attendance of IEP meetings. The clientele ranges from individuals with ASD, ADHD, ODD, anxiety, and additional developmental & neurological disabilities, ranging from ages 2-16. The clients seen are spread across the Charleston, Berkeley, & Dorchester county area. The majority of the clients are school-aged, so looking for a BCBA who is receptive to working 8:00am-8:30pm time range. We are currently looking to hire two behavior analysts, one part-time and one full-time.
· BCBA or BCaBA certification
· BLS certified, clean SLED background check, and valid drivers license
· Experience in conducting initial assessments (including ABLLS, VB-MAPP, Vineland-3, DP-3, PDDBI, etc.) & report writing
· Developing behavior plans and appropriate treatment goals, as well as graphing and analyzing data.
· Experience in providing ABA treatment with neurotypical and neuroatypical individuals.
· Experience in training RBT’s, leading staff training, and conducting parent trainings.
· Experience collaborating with other professionals (such as SLP, OT, PT, psychologist, etc.) and attending IEP meetings
• Competitive hourly pay or salary (part-time position at the onset of hiring, eventually leading into full-time position)
• $200 monthly stipend for materials/gas
• $200/year towards conference/CEU’s of choice
• BCBA recertification renewal ($215 every 2 years)
• Paid holidays and PTO
• Opportunities for bonuses
• 401K after employed for 1 year
• STAR team building activities/events