Our Company has an immediate need for a PR/ Communications Assistant to join our growing team. We are a rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applying a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to our marketing research and sales. Because of our proven success and expertise, we continue to obtain new clientele as we dramatically increase our clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
At a base level, we train entry-level team members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the local business market. On a management level, we act as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization as well as prepares recently-promoted Managing Partners to oversee new markets and campaigns.
- Communiating In-Person with Clients and Customers
- Oraganize, Coordinate and Participate in Local Events
- Train Entry Level Associates
- Represent Brands Effectively
- Making Sure Events Meet Compliance Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with public speaking (or willing to learn)
- BA preferred
- 1-2 years experience in PR, Marketing, Communications or Customer Service
- Career & Goal focused
- Positive Attitude
Benefits of being a SME team member:
- Rapid growth and advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Sales and marketing experience
- Energetic and goal oriented team environment
- Travel Experience
We will be expanding into a total of 6 new markets by the end of 2019. We need goal oriented team members who have the entrepreneurial mind set to contribute to our growth. Send us your resume if this describes you.