Scrum Master/Program Manager, Noggin Web
- Posted: over a month ago
STAND 8 is a global leader providing end-to-end IT Solutions. We solve business problems through PEOPLE, PROCESS, and TECHNOLOGY and are looking for individuals to help us scale software projects designed to change the world!
The Scrum Master/Program Manager is responsible for working with Product, Engineering, and Cross-organizational leadership to drive the execution of web product and software development. This entails independently leading complex, business critical activities that may involve integrating the work of multiple large teams.
The ideal candidate will provide strategic and tactical guidance to web teams and cross-functional Project Managers or Scrum Masters in ways that promote collaboration and coordination amid competing priorities. They will drive activities within the web program, leading to predictable and timely delivery of initiatives. The Scrum Master/Program Manager must be able to facilitate meetings and Scrum ceremonies, and reinforce Agile best practices. The person who will excel in this role is a seasoned team and consensus builder, a diplomat, driven by and committed to excellence, adaptable and able to determine and adjust project priorities and operate independently.
- Manage web roadmap delivery, including:
- Manage cross-organizational dependencies with mobile and services teams
- Organize and lead quarterly web PI Planning
- Monitor and control web Production environment, including ownership of escalation pathways
- Project reporting and risk management
- Track and communicate team velocity and capacity
- Assess sprint performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Conduct work breakdowns for large initiatives, and build and manage release schedules
- Track and manage web dependent initiatives within the organization, including marketing, games, and analytics
- Manage tech development and ongoing support for Stripe and Braze integrations
- Facilitate program-level ceremonies including Scrum ceremonies and other cross-collaborative meetings like Scrum of Scrums as required
- Collaborate with other Program Managers, Scrum Managers, and Project Managers to coordinate initiatives across multiple technology/services teams
- Facilitate web roadmap planning and definition across platforms
- Track and document new workflows and processes
- A passion for delivering educational experiences to kids through media & technology!
Additional Program Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Frequently interact with a diverse group of executives, project managers, technology, and business sponsors
- Participate in extensive cross-organization collaboration, playing a crucial role in interfacing with end users and business stakeholders
- Manage relationships and deliverables from associated vendors (when applicable)
- Facilitate efforts in larger and more critical/complex programs and operational activities that involve integrating the work of multiple large teams
- Independently manage activities and resolve conflict within associated teams with minimal influence from management; work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Effortlessly sift through "noise" and facilitate discussions and team activities with a laser focus towards results
- Scan external environment for best practices and collaborate with team(s) to implement where applicable
- Leverage advanced project management skills to identify process gaps and introduce innovative approaches that increase predictability and quality
- 5+ years of experience in program/project management in a well-established, high-performing software development environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
- Ability to understand technologies applicable to assigned product or service area and facilitate resolution of technical needs as they arise
- Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills
- Curiosity and determination, and the tenacious commitment to see projects and issues through to close
- Confident leade
TechnologyView all jobs at STAND 8
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?