- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STAND 8 is a global leader providing end-to-end IT Solutions. We solve business problems through PEOPLE, PROCESS, and TECHNOLOGY and are looking for individuals to help us scale software projects designed to change the world!
We are looking for a Senior Level Network Engineer/Architect to review clients' firewall strategy and reconfigure current configuration, or possibly implement a new firewall solution. They use Barracuda CFG (virtual firewalls) in Azure.
- Review current Barracuda and Azure firewall setup.
- Barracuda performance tuning and deploy additional Barracudas as needed. Or possibly implement a new firewall solution.
- Barracuda Active/Active configuration.
- Routing and Azure NSG review and configure as needed.
- Overall firewall strategy review.
- Barracuda CFGs/virtual appliances.
- Cloud networking.
- Fortigate firewalls (If possible).
TechnologyView all jobs at STAND 8