Service Now Developer
STAND 8 Technology Services California City, CA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring for a Service Now Developer for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you areready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, NYC, Phoenix, Atlanta, and more.
The Service Now Developer, Enterprise End User participates and actively supports business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable, and business-oriented solutions and automation through the Move works and Service Now platforms. They are involved in the design on all levels from core platform configurations to integrations, and automation including driving the user to be self-service.
- Expertise level understanding of Service Now especially incident management, service catalog, and integration to upstream and downstream systems
- Experience with the development and implementation of Service Now ITSM modules and End-user components of ITAM.
- Experience in Service Now API integration with other external modules.
- Service Now Platform experience with Flow Designer and Integration Hub.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the Service Now integration solutions including SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON.
- Preferred certifications: Service Now Certified Implementation Specialist (ITSM), SNOW Certified Administrator, ITIL Certification.
- Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, DevOps.
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Configuration and coding within the Service Now system, including creating workflows and catalog items as a part of an agile team working from stories and defects.
- Assists in gathering and reviewing process requirements and mapping to Service Now features and implementations.
- Provide top-level business and Service Now technology architecture consultancy services.
- Collaborates with a larger group of Business SMEs, solution, and technical architects to set technical direction for the delivery of solutions.
- Provides input to the design of Service Now-based ITSM solutions.
- Supports implementation programs for complex enterprise-scale solutions.
- Establishes and enforces systems design and working with the platform architect establishes and maintains best practices, and drives the principles throughout the systems delivery lifecycle.
- Load, manipulate, and maintain data between Service Now and other systems.
- Actively participate in the escalation of live errors and service problems to limit downtime and resolve problems.
- Analyzes systems specifications and builds designs and installs highly complex and customized software.
- Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews with platform owner
- Collaborates with other team members to achieve quality and consistency, while understanding the big picture to ensure the success of the project.
- Subject matter expert both technically and relative to the organization for Enterprise End User Services.
- Attend daily scrum meetings to review sprint progress.
- Discuss proposals with product owners and platform owners to identify the most efficient way to implement new automation, considering various trade-offs including development effort.
- Work closely with product owners and platform owners during implementation and help to ensure the changes function correctly and meet the specifications.
- Works with Service Now Platform and ITOM development teams to balance design with technical feasibility, understand the dependencies and coordinate the timeframe for implementing new features and enhancements to all stakeholders.
STAND 8 Technology Services
AddressCalifornia City, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at STAND 8 Technology Services