STAND 8 Technology Services Monterrey, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring for an IAM Engineer for a security services company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer will implement, support and maintain the directory services, identity administration, access management, user authentication and authorization for the IT Data Center Services Team. The IAM Engineer will work directly with business partners and other technical teams to ensure the IAM services and technology are delivered in accordance to the needs of the business.
- 1+ experience with access provisioning and Lifecycle management of users onto Okta
- 5+ years of LDAP/AD/Azure AD Administration and GPO management experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in OKTA or any Identity and Access Management
- Experience with the delivery and support of single sign on: SAML, OAuth and OpenID
- Integrates business applications with the IAM platform
- Develops automation for access, account provisioning, account deprovisioning, authentication, and access certification functionality.
- Manages users, groups, and GPO in AD.
- Develops monitoring reports on the health, effectiveness, and efficiency of the IAM service.
- Documents and maintains effective internal control processes and procedures.
- Performs other tasks, including but not limited to: user support, training and documentation.
- Provides on-call and off-hours support when needed to avoid business impact.
- Ensures compliance with Change Management and ITSM.
- 5+ years' experience working on large scale systems
- Experience with supporting technologies and protocols including security, Identity Governance, and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security architecture solutions and principles
- Good knowledge of supporting Security Proxies like NetScaler, ZScaler or similar products
- Experience in scripting using Microsoft Exchange PowerShell, Python or Perl
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline
- Identity and Access management Certifications preferred.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated and continual learner
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills EOE M/F/Vets/Disabilities
STAND 8 Technology Services
TechnologyView all jobs at STAND 8 Technology Services