ULGStaffing (formerly STAFFWORKS) is looking for experienced full time Order Selectors. Our client is located in downtown Indianapolis. They have 3rd Shift opportunities (7p- End of Job Sunday thru Thursday) for candidates that have a broad knowledge of warehouse functions, work well in a team environment and have an eye for detail. To be considered, you must meet ALL the requirements of the position (listed below).
Your new career is right around the corner and we will help!
Please go to https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/UnitedLaborGroup?orders=1196313 and click "Job Seekers Apply Here". Once you have completed the online application a STAFFWORKS representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
Our client d is a 100% employee owned broad line food service production and distribution company. We are the leading provider in Indiana of high quality processed fresh cut steaks, chicken, and seafood products. We sell over 5,000 different food service products to independent restaurants, local chains, healthcare and other food service institutions.
Order Selectors work in refrigerated, frozen foods, dry foods and prepare products for restaurants, schools, hospitals and other locations. The Order Selector reports directly to the Warehouse Manager. In this position the Selector is responsible for assembling and selecting cases from pick slots for store orders in a correct, efficient, useful manner and assembles order onto pallets using a pallet jack, fork lift or other equipment.
Excellent Starting Wage:
- $13.50 per hour with incentives (potential of an additional $4/hr per week)
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
Excellent Benefits Provided:
- Paid Vacation, PTO, and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Wellness center for employees and families that provides access to doctors, nurses, & prescription services with no co-pays!
Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum Education or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Warehouse experience preferred.
Prior Order Selecting experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capacity to read and process complex material and compose clearly written communications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Above average communication skills (written, verbal, etc.) and the ability to work effectively with employees, employees, administrators and the public.
- Convey a positive, professional, and helpful image.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak, sit, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Tobacco-free and drug-free, climate controlled working and learning environment. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, due to the number of persons working in a limited amount of space, there can be distractions. Position demands meeting deadlines with severe time restraints.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position. These statements are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision.
STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions
5702 East 71st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220
p. 317.202.5000 f. 317.202.5001