STA SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIONS, LLC. Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 Hourly
STA Security and Investigations LLC., is looking to fill unarmed security positions in the Southwest Houston area.
We are looking to fill an immediate non-commissioned position in Southwest Houston, 77036 zip code at a private school. The main duties will be assisting the COVID-19 Task Force w/ enforcing the social distance and mask requirements set by the Task Force. Other duties to be determined as needed as this is a new contract. The pay rate is $12.00 per hour, the hours will be Monday-Friday 7am-3pm or 730am-330pm, with opportunity for additional hours to assist with school events. Start date for this opportunity would be immediate, preferably by next week on Monday 10/12/20. Currently this is NOT a short term project.
Prior Military, Law Enforcement and Security Guard Experience is preferred.
*Qualified Candidates should meet the following:*
* Possess a level II non-commissioned pocket card.
* Have a valid Texas Driver’s License
* Have a clean criminal history and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
* Be physically fit and able to perform duties assigned to the post.
* Be willing to work nights (overnights) and weekends.
* Have a working cell phone, email and reliable transportation.
* Effective communication skills.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Verifiable work history and at least three professional references.
* Have a desire to build a career in the Security Industry with a growing company.
STA Security and Investigations LLC., is veteran owned and operated.
Please respond with your resume or a brief overview of your experience along with contact information. We will contact ideal candidates to set up interviews.
STA SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIONS, LLC.
Real EstateView all jobs at STA SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIONS, LLC.