Restaurant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restaurant in downtown Jupiter. Looking for a full time General Manager.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplish your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market-share, and business-plan objectives
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involve
- Maintains Bar and Front of House inventory
- Assists in creating drink and food menus
- Determines employees’ schedules
- Ensures restaurant/bar is well-stocked and clean
- Maintains budget and monitors costs
- Oversees planning for special events, catering and general sales driven tactics
- Appropriately delegates tasks to staff
- Selects and purchases liquor and other supplies
- Oversees staff, including bartenders and barbacks, wait staff, and/or kitchen staff as well
- Hires, trains, promotes, and, when necessary, takes disciplinary action
- Selects music, books bands, and provides input on décor and marketing, including social media and other forms of publicity
- Initiates and maintains vendor relationships
- Uses point-of-sale tracking technology and bar and restaurant management platforms(Toast POS knowledge a plus)
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making ability
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skill
- Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead employees, and hold them accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Working knowledge of human-resources processes
- 2+ years in similar management position
- Bar Management 1+ Years
- Serve Safe Food Manager Card
Get fresh General Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.