Material Planner (Inventory not Purchasing)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Name behind the world's most dependable and productive commercial asphalt paving equipment.
The heart of America beats in every machine that we build here in Lincolnton, NC-USA.
- 500 Lincoln County Parkway Extension, Lincolnton, NC 28092
- Full-time (40) hours
- Extensive Benefits Packae
- Legal Entity: ST Engineering LeeBoy, Inc.
LeeBoy is a garage spawned business established in 1964 by B.R. Lee and has become a world market leader in the manufacturing of asphalt paving and road construction maintenance equipment. With nearly 30 high quality product offerings, LeeBoy brings value to its customers and partners through delivery of superior, total, integrated quality products and services.
LeeBoy is a member of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), National Asphalt Paving Association (NAPA) and a proud supporter of:
- "I MAKE AMERICA"
- United Way
- American Cancer Society
Are you seeking longevity in a family friendly work environment, with advancement opportunity to take your skills and experience to the next level? With products designed to keep the paving professional in mind, we are looking for your expertise!
While LeeBoy is no longer family owned, we realize that relationships are our most valuable asset. That's why the commitment to culture carries LeeBoy beyond its family roots.
The Lincolnton, NC manufacturer is located approximately 40 miles from Charlotte, NC. This facility employs nearly 300 full time associates in both 1st and 2nd shift operations, which encompasses 219,000 sq. ft. ISO certified, our associates engage in Lean Manufacturing & 5S. By choice we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
In this position, you will be responsible for administration, coordination and processing of all engineering change orders. Procure and plan materials for specific Engineering Changes, in line with MRP system Effective Date Requirements. This role will monitor and track items and forecast information gathered from Epicor system data, physical cycle counts and other sources i.e. supplier data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review impacts of engineering changes at manufacturing site and inform necessary effected departments via email and spreadsheet reports as required.
- Carry out essential processing and coordination of Engineering Changes: - First Article Tracing - Maintain Accuracy of Part Attributes - Maintain accuracy and completeness of Engineering and Job BOM's - New Part Implementation - Part revision changes
- Ability to read multiple levels of Bills of Material
- Track progress of ECNs and report status to related departments
- Coordinate materials, purchasing, production and engineering activity around the planned effectivity dates in Epicor system
- Expedite and reschedule open purchase orders to suit production planning requirements
- Maintain ECN reports using various business tools (Excel, EPICOR, Access, PDM, etc.)
- Must have fundamental understanding of inventory management
- Ability to identify action items and prioritize based on a variety of demand factors
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or at least 2 years in a planning/procurement role in a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge and aptitude for engineering
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience
- MRP experience is essential
- Must have working knowledge of product data management system (PDM)
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Access (minimum acceptable level of knowledge is intermediate level)
- EPICOR knowledge
ST Engineering LeeBoy, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at ST Engineering LeeBoy, Inc.