- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design/development/test of embedded real-time control software.
- C language (java a plus),OS experience, especially RTOS (bare metal and embedded linux a plus)
- Experience writing and debugging communication protocol drivers and stacks (networking, 1553, uart, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Read and understand electronic part data sheets, electrical schematics, communication protocol documents
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering.
Bachelor of Science degree in other engineering fields, and Computer Science, may be considered with appropriate additional experience in the design/development/test of real-time control software
Whether you’re a company looking for talented people to fill demanding positions or a skilled professional looking for the right company to work with and build a career, the search can seem endless.
In today’s fast paced, get-it-done-yesterday world of business, it’s become harder than ever for the right people and the right companies to come together. Opportunities and qualified people often miss each other, so the search goes on.
At SSi People, our job is to end the search. We connect companies to talent. It’s not easy, but it’s what we do best.