Cape Canaveral, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Superior Skilled Trades is seeking a Operations Manager for a direct hire opportunity with our client in Cape Canaveral FL.
This position offers full benefits including PTO, Medical, Dental and 401k!
Salary is between $120,000-$135,000 per year (based on experience)
Amazing opportunity for a Operations Manager with a background in aerospace manufacturing. The Operations Manager will bring a record of successful operations oversight, financial management, and team leadership.
- Create an energizing work environment that supports the Company’s high-performance culture while ensuring an efficient and flexible organization.
- Establish strong relationships with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, manufacturing, sales/marketing, planning, finance, HR, etc.) to ensure alignment of Company objectives.
- Create and maintain regular communication throughout the organization to ensure Company objectives are met and its mission and values promoted.
- Collaboratively create development plans and coach individuals in achieving them. Instill a culture of excellence, continuous development and passion for the experience.
- Drive continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies and strategic development.
- Establish, implement and continuously monitor KPIs for safety, service level, quality, cost, productivity and profitability. Identify opportunities and act on areas for improvement.
- Develop and execute a competitive and transparent manufacturing strategy producing quality products delivered on-time.
- Develop and implement a plan for facility layout to drive lean product flow.
- Understand and comply with international, federal, state, and local legislation and or other governing specifications.
- Manage activities through subordinate supervisors to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements that are consistent with cost and delivery conditions.
- Establish and modify operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment, and procedures; recommend departmental standards and practices.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets; makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.)
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years' experience in an operations management role.
- Full circle ERP, business, and quality systems experience. Job Boss ERP experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Certifications and/or proven ability to create, train, implement, and maintain lean manufacturing systems including: 6-Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, Poka-Yoke, etc. 6-Sigma Master Blackbelt preferred.
- Ability to interpret and understand drawings and models in conjunction with basic GD&T.
- Ability to understand PO requirements and verification of Certificate of Conformance.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCape Canaveral, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?