Mechanical Hygiene Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a Mechanical Hygiene Supervisor with 2+ years of HVAC or duct cleaning experience for a direct hire opportunity with our client in Baton Rouge, LA.
This position offers full benefits including PTO, Medical, Dental and 401k!
Payrate for this role is between $26-$32 per hour (based on experience)
In this role you will provide service and maintenance to customers in a defined market with a diverse commercial base, including college campuses, k-12 schools, hospitals, hotels, government, other institutional campuses or facilities.
Build and lead an ideal Duct Cleaning team with the best in the business working with you!
• Manage the day-to-day activities associated with the duct cleaning division to include but not limited to:
• Recruit, hire, train and improve the field technicians.
• Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire team.
• Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
• Train, develop, and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
• Communicate with dispatch, your manager, parts and instillation teams.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications, we will help you with this.
• Other duties needed to help drive our vision and fulfill our mission, while abiding by the company core values.
• Estimating of Duct cleaning jobs.
• Sales support where required.
• Customer meetings, job walks, kickoff meetings, pre bid meetings etc.
• Staffing and manpower requirements.
• Training and certifications of manpower.
• On the job support, supervisor, and or execution when required.
• 2+ years of HVAC or duct cleaning experience.
• Work at a fast pace and complete tasks efficiently and safely.
• Work independently and collaboratively with a team, suppliers, vendors, and customers.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Thorough understanding of purchasing procedures and policies.
• Push, lift, and pull up to 175 pounds, climb stairs, bend, squat, stand for extended
periods of time.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean DMV record; maintain a good driving record in
compliance with company requirements.
• Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal and driving background
• Operating and working proficiency with handheld computers (I.e., Smartphone, iPad).
• This position requires working in diverse conditions including but not limited to
mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to noisy operating equipment, exposure to
extreme weather conditions, precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high
• This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking,
stooping, and kneeling. Must be able to climb ladders.
• EPA Certification
• TWIC card
• Previous HVAC or sheet metal experience
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
Get fresh HVAC Field Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.