Warehouse Commissary Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*$750 Sign-On Bonus **
We are passionate about bringing cool, authentic restaurants to airports that represent a taste of place.
To receive, store, and distribute all product being received by the property. These tasks are to be performed in a timely and professional manner to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction. Position reports to Commissary Manager or Supervisor.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the back door/receiving area and all storage areas on a daily basis. This includes cleaning, organizing, and maintaining all dry, refrigerated, and frozen storage areas and shelves. Also includes keeping back door area cleared for the safety of employees and delivery personnel.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Follows all security guidelines for back door receiving, including checking of airport badges and all paperwork for deliveries.
- Responsible for proper check-in of all product. This includes inspecting physical package, product temperatures, and dates on perishable products when applicable. Also includes matching delivered product to invoice specs, pack size and number of units received.
- Must follow all property guidelines and procedures for delivery of product to the individual units.
- Must maintain vendor relations, and follow all procedures regarding product rejection or return to vendor.
- Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
- Inform the manager immediately of product shortages.
- Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas (including all coolers and refrigerators), empty and re-line all trash containers.
- Meet with manager upon arrival to discuss shift set-up, and check out with manager before leaving to ensure duties are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year experience working in food service environment is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written communication is essential. Able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Experience in dealing with problems involving customer service.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, and total all other charges.
- Food handlers permit as required by law.
- Brand Certification as required.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check an order & close out a check.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long period of time.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SSP America