We invite you to apply to join our growing team of hospitality professionals at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants includes: Lolo's Chicken and Waffles, Four Peaks Brewing Company, Dunkin Donuts, Pita Jungle, Humble Pie, Matt's Big Breakfast AND MORE! All skill levels of COOKS are needed across our 24 airport restaurants so come on in and lets see where you fit in!
To prepare and maintain food/beverage items. These tasks are to be performed in a timely and professional manner to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction.
• Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.Works calmly under pressure
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for periods of up to 9 hours
• Must be able to work in various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen
• Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
• Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
• Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
• Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas (including all coolers and refrigerators), empty and re-line all trash containers.
• Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
• Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
• Meet with manager upon arrival to discuss shift set-up, and check out with manager before leaving to ensure duties are completed.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• One year experience working in food service environment is essential.
• High school diploma preferred.
• Verbal and written communication is essential. Able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
• Food handlers permit as required by law.
• Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long period of time.
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to pass the airport security badging criminal background check.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to pass the airport security badging criminal background check.