SSM Health is Now Hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) for the following locations!
Relocation is required. We offer relocation assistance.
Our Health Care Locations are in the areas listed below: St. Louis, MO; Jefferson City, MO; Oklahoma City, OK; Shawnee, OK; Madison, WI and the surrounding area; Fond du lac, WI; Mt. Vernon, IL and the surrounding area.
We offer Great Benefits, Relocation assistance, Educational Reimbursement, a Wonderful Internal Promotion Program and Competitive Compensation!
• Ensures compliance with Condition of Participation (CoP) discharge planning.
• Identifies and escalates gaps/barriers related to inpatient and observation length of stay.
• Assesses patients at high risk for readmission. Identifies the root cause of readmission. Develops plan and collaborates with the multidisciplinary team regarding discharge planning to the next level of care.
• Participates with other members of the team regarding opportunities for improvement in standard work.
• May also be responsible for: utilization management process, ED case management process, admission process, and act as a case manager liaison with post-acute providers (skilled nursing facilities, rehab, home health, etc.).
• Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient's age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
• As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide their response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and our patient populations.
• Works in a constant state of alertness and a safe manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• No experience necessary. We will train you but you must be an RN
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time