Customer Service Sales Associate CSR
Ambitious go-getting individuals who have prior experience with being on a team or working in the hospitality industry do exceptionally well on our sales and marketing team. These individuals exceed because they thrive in a fast-paced environment, can keep up and hit goals, and are effective with communicating not only with their team but with customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
As a sales associate, you must be able to interact and build positive relationships with all customers. You will be interacting with a diverse group of people every day. You will need to have in-depth knowledge of all products and services our clients offer to their customers so that if anyone has a question you will be able to answer it with accuracy and detail. You must be able to work autonomously and on a team. Goals will need to be set and then achieved.
Why join our team?
- Because we are awesome
- Although this is an entry-level position opportunity for growth and advancement are available for qualified candidates
- Be on a team that invests and believes in YOU
- Financial stability
- A great office culture that believes in integrity, respect and work ethic
What we need from you:
- You're driven and ambitious
- You genuinely care about helping others succeed
- Your work ethic is something you brag about
- You're fun, we like to enjoy who we work with
- You must be at least 18 years old