Title: Project Portfolio Manager
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Project Portfolio Management
- Experience working in a Pharma Environment or Drug Development
- Experience with Planisware is a huge plus
- Responsible for creating, monitoring and closing project and study plans in systems such as Planisware.
- This role will be responsible for facilitating collaborative partnerships with functional stakeholders to coordinate, monitor and report project/study plans within the Planisware system environment to enable alignment and support team deliverables and consistency of planning principles within the Medical & Development portfolio.
- Possesses knowledge of drug development and knowledge of scheduling and resourcing forecasting software (e.G. MS Project, Planisware).
- Typically works within a cross-functional team environment and translates project/study strategy into a working project plan to enable effective project execution and reporting.
- Apply technical and team knowledge along with scheduling knowledge to ensure consistency of project plans to support decision-making and stable operational performance.