Title: IT Support Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems and applications.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
• Monitor ticket queues, assign tickets to appropriate internal and external support staff, escalate tickets outside of SLA’s until resolved.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to third party support vendors for service.
• Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
Experience with Windows 10, Windows 7 and Office 365.
Experience troubleshooting issues on end user computing devices including desktops, laptops, Surface Pro’s and tablet style PC devices.
Experience in an Active Directory Domain environment.
Proficient with software installs and troubleshooting.
Experience with all computer peripheral devices: printers, scanners, MFD, monitors, keyboard, mice, etc.
Some networking knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot network issues from the command line.
Able to work as a team and individually with assigned projects that must be completed in a timely manner.
Provides Exceptional customer service and support.
Must be able to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment
Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college
-A+ Certification or Network+ Certification is highly preferred.
***In case you feel this position is not a fit, do let me know so that I can update you with opportunities based on your preference. I would really appreciate if you could help by referring any friends/colleagues who might be interested in the above opportunity. ***
412 329 1911