Customer Support Associate
Full-time long-term employment
Able to work as part of a small team
$40,000 to $50,000 per year, commission based, with weekly draw on week one
Some flexibility in your work schedule
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Communication. You will need to be responsive in a timely manner. You will need to communicate in a clear, short, easy-to-understand way.
- Empathy. Your interactions may begin with someone who is frustrated or unhappy. It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly.
- Patience. The people you interact with might ask several questions, be unhappy or ask you to repeat instructions several times. Patience is important to keep communications on track, remain personable and provide a positive experience.
- Technical knowledge. To effectively solve problems, you will likely need to know a bit of technical or industry knowledge.
- Computer knowledge. You must have experience with Microsoft office, and the ability to navigate other web-based software.
Necessary customer support skills include:
- Organized, ability to organize your work is critical
- Active listening
- Dependability, requires being on the job everyday
- Effective communication
- Knowledge of your product or service
- Quick thinking
- Reading physical and emotional cues
- Timeliness, a sense of urgency
Must pass a drug screen
Must pass a Background check
Must have a valid driver’s license