We are looking for (AWS) Certified welding Inspector.
This position requires constant floor inspection and documentation of all manufacturing processes including Cutting, punching, shearing stamping, notching, welding and paint. The welding process is a GMAW Spray Transfer process.
Applicants Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily floor inspections, documentation, weld inspections general overview of part fit-up, visual weld inspection, review of welding WPS’s & PQR’s, compliance of welding credentials and documents.
- Performing welder certification testing per the requirements of AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code, including some minor destructive testing’s
- Writing Welder Qualification Records, PQR’s & WPS.s.
- Maintain daily inspection Records
- Monitor welder qualification records.
- Maintain company control processes, procedures and specifications.
- Understand the requirements of the AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code.
- Maintain company’s established Quality Assurance Manual.
- Read and interpret fabrication drawings.
- Daily verification of welding equipment and documentation.
- Supervise crew of 4 inspectors
- 5-Years welding experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AWS Certification CWI or CAWI welding Inspector certification
- Good penmanship
- Computer skills MS Office tools.
- Knowledge of inspection tools and Inspection equipment.
- Organization skills, self-driven and motivated.
- Drug Testing prior to employment
- Physical required prior to employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Welding: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Manufacturing is a great industry. Manufacturing jobs play one of the most significant roles in America's growth. Production workers, Machine operators, Assembly workers, those on the Production line, Warehouse jobs, Entry level jobs all make up the proud workers in the manufacturing industry.
Work and career are important. Let’s review your resume, review our job openings and job description today.