2nd shift (Mon-Fri), Maintenance Technician $25/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2nd shift, Maintenance Technician (typically Mon-Fri but some weekend work may be required). Hours: 2pm to 10pm.
Starting pay is $25.00/hr. Contract to hire. Full benefits.
The role is responsible for maintaining the equipment on the production floor as well as other maintenance projects.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to self-motivate and work with minimal direction.
- Strong judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to analyze information and seek instruction rather than waiting for instructions.
- Ability to appropriately handle stress and work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate, interact and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to adapt and conform to shifting priorities and demands and execute accordingly.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work overtime as assigned.
- Ability to drive during the workday and/or travel as required.
- Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be aware of Krahn Code of Conduct and comply with all aspects and guidelines.
- Avoid any situations which might conflict with anti-trust guidelines.
- Report any suspected fraudulent activity to the CFO.
Education and Qualifications
· Technical degree or equivalent work experience
· Three years of experience in industrial maintenance
· Basic electrical knowledge
· Some print reading and PLC experience
· An equivalent combination of education and experience is required in lieu of the stated education and experience requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste and smell. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 55 pounds and occasionally move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts, and is frequently exposed to wet, humid or hot conditions. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain good housekeeping in work areas
· Follow all plant safety rules
· Participate in safety meetings
· Responsible for completion of preventative maintenance work orders
· Complete non-routine maintenance projects as prescribed by management
· Be able to perform all shift mechanic functions
· Responsible for continuous process improvement
· Ensure the process related activities comply with the requirements of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 17025 (sampling), VDA 6.3 or customer specific requirements
- All other duties as assigned
Real EstateView all jobs at SSI