Siding Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hardworking Siding Project Manager WANTED!
Are you looking for a career instead of just a job? Come join our team!
We're looking to find and keep the best talent in the region and are offering the following to the right person.
- Great pay based on experience!
- Medical & 401k
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Professional Development Training
- Growth Opportunities
SSI Construction is an established Seattle general contractor specializing in multi-family renovation and remediation projects in the Pacific Northwest. We work direct for owners/owner’s reps, HOAs, and property managers to protect their most vital investments; their homes.
We've been in business for over 10 years and are looking for key individuals to join our team to support our trending growth. We're not looking for just anyone, but we're looking for the right person for the long haul.
The right person is self-motivated to drive successful execution of projects in the field and possesses all of the following skills:
- Not afraid of hard work for great pay
- Driven toward personal growth
- Have the ability to manage multiple jobsites (of varying sizes) concurrently
- Willing to drive to multiple jobsites throughout the week and understand that it goes with the job
- Willing to receive constructive criticism in return for personal growth
- Experienced in this role with minimum of 5 years of related construction management
- Able to read construction drawings and specifications
- Experienced with and have a strong knowledge of envelope systems
- Great with people; internally and externally
· Understand that some days run longer than usual and putting in the time will pay off in the long run
· You are a self-starter and a forward thinker – you use your resources to figure out the next step and plans for those next steps rather than being reactionary towards it
· You run the projects, the projects don’t run you
· Eager to learn and master updated construction methods – you may not be an expert any everything but you have the willingness to learn
· Confident in decision making; when you make the wrong decision you own it and find a solution
· Willing to learn the process of working with consultants/HOA’s
· Take ownership in the work you perform and set an example to those around you
· Willing to work through the ups and downs of a project life cycle
· You do not let setbacks set your day back – You push through and are able to get what needs to be done without situations discouraging you
· Proactive in communication – Sending communications early and often rather than reactively solving the problem
· You have a CAN DO ATTITUDE! You attack every task and challenge knowing that you will get the job done efficiently, effectively, and correctly!
· You are accountable – if you a make a mistake you own it, learn from it, and move on
· Solution oriented – you focus on and find the solution when problems and/or challenges occur
· Communicate transparently and follow up and follow through on tasks
· Innovative – you think OUTSIDE the box
· A team player and eager to step in and step up wherever necessary
· You are willing to train your peers and help develop your team
· Dependable – you show up on time and honor your commitments
· Organized – you maintain a clean jobsite
· Safety is your #1 priority!
· Adaptable to different management styles
· Confident in your abilities, but also open to learning other ways to do things
· Passionate about construction and know how to navigate the very many personalities that come along with it
· You want to be part of an (extremely) wonderful, fun group of people that all have a love of construction and have an immense amount of fun working together and complete some really incredible projects all in the process!
About the Work:
Much of your work will involve onsite scheduling and overseeing the safe daily execution of subcontractor sitework. Our specialties include:
- Envelope Replacements
- Construction Defect Repair
- Structural Repair
- Decking Repairs and Maintenance
The Fine Print:
In order to qualify for this position, we require the following:
- Legal working status
- Valid WA license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Clean drug screen and background check
- A winning attitude!
Contact us today! Please send your resume or personal work summary to tell us your story!
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction Document Reading: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kent, WA (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Small work environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
We bring a high level of skill, craftsmanship and knowledge to every project, with professional, yet friendly customer service that sets us apart from any construction firm in the area.
SSI delivers the highest industry standards, driven by a team-wide work ethic that speaks for itself. Our mission is to deliver peace of mind through clear expectations and to set each project up for success, right from the start.
SSI Construction NWWhy Work Here?
Awesome company, great benefits, and room for growth!
We are a General Contractor that specializes in commercial construction, multi-family reconstruction, repair and remediation projects in Seattle, WA and the surrounding Puget Sound area. We have the capability, talent, and experience to take on projects of any size. We bring a high level of skill, craftsmanship and knowledge to every project, with professional, yet friendly customer service that sets us apart from any construction firm in the area. SSI delivers the highest industry standards, driven by a team-wide work ethic that speaks for itself. Our mission is to deliver peace of mind through clear expectations and to set each project up for success, right from the start.