Under the direction of the Program Manager the Therapist will implement clinical services for “high-risk” youth and families under the Wraparound, RRR, BVOW, FSP and PEI funding sources through referrals from DCFS, Probation, school, and self-referred. Therapist will provide group, individual, and family psychotherapy, as well as provide home-based services and school services. The Therapist will also will see adults through the adult RRR program as needed. Therapist should have some experience with Department of Mental Health documentation.
· Provide psychiatric assessments to at-risk youth at school sites, and within homes.
· Provide individual, group therapy and case management services to at-risk youth at school sites and within homes.
· Collaborate with family, teachers, probation officers, DCFS, DMH and case managers
· Complete all documentation within the standards of the Department of Mental Health in a timely manner
· Maintain a minimum of 70% billing productivity monthly
· Work on other appropriate tasks as assigned by the Clinical Director
Minimum Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Master Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT Intern), Psychology, or Social Work
· Currently registered with the Board of Behavioral Science
· Demonstrated ability to work with at-risk adolescent population
· Knowledge and ability to work with at–risk minority population
· Previous DMH and Outcome Measure documentation experience a plus
· Previous EXYM software experience a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent documentation skills
· Ability to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team
· Possess a valid California driver’s license and appropriate automobile insurance. Proof of California driver’s license must be submitted to the Human Resources Department.
· Ability to perform duties on some weekday evenings, holidays and weekend days when required
· Regular attendance required
· TB test
· CPR and First Aid Certified
· FTE 40 hours/week
· Verification employment and background check
Environmental Conditions (Working Conditions)
The environment for this position is field-based as well as an office environment. It involves working within at-risk areas including home and school based services. Driving is required when in the field, own transportation is required.
· This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
In the course of performing this job, there will be driving, walking and sitting required.
The incumbent in this position must be able to accommodate to all of the following: constant distractions, interruptions; uncontrollable changes in priorities/work schedules; think conceptualize and handle stress.