C-17 Loadmaster - Technical Publication Development
- Posted: over a month ago
C-17 Loadmaster Subject Matter Expert
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We have been a leading provider of aviation courseware development, virtual training development, and technical publications for military and commercial aircraft.
We are seeking a skilled C-17 Loadmaster to join our team at JBLM (Tacoma, WA.) as Subject Matter Expert.
The Maintenance SME will assist in the design, development, and revision of courseware development and technical orders for the C-17 aircraft. SMEs will follow formats and templates as required by a program and when required may develop appropriate document formats for specific publications.
Maintenance SME RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and author technical manuals for C-17 aircraft program, to write, design, and document to specification guidelines
- Utilize source data (blueprints, diagrams, schematics etc.) to simplify standards of practice (SOPs), checklists, technical instructions
- Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and soundness of draft and final documents
- Participate in all phases of project execution (Analysis, Design, Development)
- C-17 Loadmaster experience is required
- Ability to interpret technical documentation such as blueprints, schematics, technical publications
- Ability to work well within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently and ensure performance to deadlines and milestones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively deliver a complex message, either written or verbal
- Knowledge of the following productivity software is desired: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- “This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.” US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- 40 hour work week, flexible schedule
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k company match
- medical/vision/dental plans
- 12 paid holidays, 13 PTO days a year
EducationView all jobs at SSE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?