SSE is a leading technology company headquatered in St. Louis, MO. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms.
We are seeking skilled USAF Fighter Aircraft Avionics Technician to join our team in St. Louis, MO. System experience and knowledge of COM / NAV, Radar / Electronic Warfare, and Systems Integration is desired
Avionics Technicians serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help develop courseware for military programs. Subject Matter Experts work as an integral and collaborative team member, along with other Subject Matter Experts, Technical Writers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Instructional Designers. These are tremendous opportunities to transition from hands-on experience on the aircraft into an office setting while drawing from the intrinsic aircraft specific experience all while staying relevant in the aerospace industry.
MAINTENANCE SME RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the duties of technical publications writer on one or more military aircraft programs, to write, design, and document to specification guidelines
- Edit scripts, storyboards, and select and edit supporting graphic content
- Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and instructional soundness of draft and final documents
- Participate in all phases of project execution (Analysis, Design, Development)
- F-15 Avionics experienced to include desired.
- Other USAF Fighter Avionics experience will be considered. (F-16, F-22, T-38)
- 4 or more years’ experience performing maintenance on USAF Fighter Aircraft Structures.
- Flight-line, on aircraft maintenance experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
- “This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
virtual training simulators, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms.
SSE Inc.SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop military aviation courseware, virtual training simulators, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms.