SSDC is growing! We are searching for an enthusiastic, results oriented individual to join our Customer Service Team.
SSDC has assisted companies reduce healthcare costs through Medicare coordination and helped private individuals successfully obtain Social Security Disability Insurance for over 30 years. We are searching for enthusiastic, hard workers that learn quickly and are familiar with working on a computer. We will not hesitate to train the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, taking a high volume of inbound calls, data entry, responding to requests and inquiries, creating and sending correspondence in accordance with performance expectations and company policies, product specifications and procedures.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Taking high call volume of 50-100 calls/day.
- Data entry, documentation, correspondence and reporting.
- Apply government benefits, account and product information to specific situations in such a manner that the client/customer fully understands the information provided and any necessary next steps.
- Responsible for handling both incoming and outgoing inquiries concerning government benefits.
- Obtain data from customers and/or customer vendors to further develop and manage cases.
- Completing forms in compliance with government regulations and following up through closure.
- Must be able to analyze a situation and come up with solutions on your own.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel and strong typing skills.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, learns quickly and works independently.
- Must be very detail oriented and results driven.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational and time management skills.
- High School diploma or work equivalent.
- Intermediate knowledge of Social Security Disability or Medicare helpful
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish/English) beneficial
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. SSDC Services will require proof of work authorization
SSDC Services Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or marital status.