MSP hiring IT Remote Support Specialists
SSD Technology Partners Wilmington, DE, USA
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Growing Managed Services Provider seeking candidates who want to begin a career with a company they can grow with and call home.”
SSD technology partners is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) providing complete Information Technology and networking support, consulting, and security evaluations. We are currently seeking support specialists for our remote assistance department in Wilmington.
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that clients are able to easily and effectively carry out their duties
- Resolve break/fix issues and troubleshoot root cause
- Perform/verify maintenance and upgrades on client systems
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Utilize our tools to complete tasks remotely
- Learning and working with new technologies and procedures
Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft desktop and server OS
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office products
- Third party software programs
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
- Network hardware (switches/routers/firewalls),
- VoIP systems, backup software
- *Previous experience with Kaseya a plus.
SSD caters to the small to medium business market primarily in the Wilmington/Philadelphia area. This position is ideal for someone who loves solving new problems and working with a variety of different technologies and people. Collaboration with other team members and being able to follow/create documentation are a must. Excellent customer service, phone etiquette, and problem solving skills are the keys to success. Experience leading other employees and basic scripting skills a plus.
Openings exist at both the mid and high level skill range both requiring 3+ years of previous experience in the IT field