SSD Alarm Anaheim, CA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We are seeking an experienced Collections Representative to join our team in Anaheim, CA.
- Minimum of 3 years in a high-volume corporate collections environment
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving and follow-up skills
- Advanced math skills coupled with intermediate Excel skills
- Proficient with 10-key and must be able to type minimum 40 WPM
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team
- Perform high volume inbound and outbound collection calls with an emphasis on balances 60 days past due and older
- Reconcile credit memos and pre-payments against open invoices
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Prepare accounts for escalation when necessary (write-off, collection agency, legal, cancellation)
- Maintain accurate customer records in ERP system
- Accountable for achieving monthly collection goals
- Send account statement and dunning letters as required
- Perform additional assignments as directed by the Accounting Manager
- Business to Business Collections
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Benefits: We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, paid company holidays, and paid vacations. Additional training provided.
- SSD Alarm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of post-offer background screening and drug testing.
SSD AlarmWhy Work Here?
Awesome company with opportunities for growth.
With 50 years in the business, SSD Alarm is an industry leader! During this time, we have grown to become one of the largest and most respected providers of integrated security and fire solutions in the U.S. We have built a strong reputation in the industry for technical expertise and service. Our company continues to grow by focusing on customer service excellence and leading technology.
1740 N. Lemon St.Anaheim, CA
Finance and Insurance