Seasonal Part-Time Administrative Assistant
- Expired: November 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SSC Advisors, Inc., is adding a Seasonal Part-Time Administrative Assistant to its Lawrence location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a quickly growing employee-owned public accounting firm. This position will provide backup administrative support to the front desk, administrative assistant, client accounting services, auditors, and tax teams. Accounting Administrative Assistants must have a working knowledge of basic accounting functions to support accountants and other financial staff by performing some of the basic accounting duties. 20 hours per week, requires a flexible schedule, to include Saturdays, and overtime during the busy season. Must coordinate schedules with other administrative staff to ensure front desk coverage.
Roles & Responsibilities (include not limited to):
Perform Basic Accounting Duties
* Preparing deposits.
* Processing payments.
* Contacting clients for accounts receivables (collections).
* Process and scan tax forms.
* Maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
* Ensuring proper handling of audit, tax, and client deliverables.
* Efficient log-in of tax returns.
* Other duties are assigned at the discretion of the supervisor.
Provide Administrative Assistance
* Organize and schedule appointments.
* Answer and direct phone calls.
* Able to demonstrate superior client service skills.
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
* Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports.
* Accustom to a fast pace goal-oriented professional environment.
* Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
* Minimum 3 years of recent prior office experience - Required.
* Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications.
* Strong typing skills, 50+ wpm.
* Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners.
* Basic mathematical skills.
* Basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles.
* Competitive Salary
* Professional Development
Please complete the following assessment:
SSC Advisors, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at SSC Advisors, Inc.