Software Analyst, Clearance Required –
note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance
with a Polygraph.
This position is
not an opportunity to be sponsored or
nominated for a government security clearance.
We encode mission
critical software for our partners who analyze more than 25
petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify
and respond to attacks before they are even executed. We
incorporate automated tools and cutting-edge technology that
saves lives and protects property of everyday people.
With our technology we are looking to refine our software to
more securely protect, analyze, and increase the number of
petabytes we work
A combination of
utilizing the right people and giving them the tools,
resources, support, and freedom to develop effective
signal processing algorithms, excellent software,
and use strong intuition on what works for a
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Shall have a minimum of thirteen (13) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- Linux, UI development (React . js), microservice development (Golang and/or Java), Docker, Git, Jenkins
As a Software Analyst, You Will:
- Be responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
To Learn More About Our Team and
Solutions, Check Out the Following:
Sensible Solutions and
Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don’t just accept
difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it
for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
SSATI is honored to
be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran