Cloud Software Engineer
SSATI Annapolis Junction, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cloud Software Engineer, Clearance Required – TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze, and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with polygraph is required.
- At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+), and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Experience using Java, Python, Maven, Git, Jira and Confluence.
- Prior experience developing analytics utilizing GMAE, MWS, and SOAP is highly preferred.
As a Cloud Software Engineer, You Will:
- Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Identity & Behavior Discovery team to leverage the customer's existing suite of cloud based analytics to develop new prototypes to detect and score active user presence on the mission specific network.
- Develop analytics primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure.
- Implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the Following:
- Corporate Website: www.ssati.com
- GlassDoor Page: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-SSATI-EI_IE1260475.11,16.htm
- Indeed Page: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Ssati/reviews
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ssati/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ssati2003/
- Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/ssati2003?lang=en
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at SSATI