Sales& Marketing Manager (FLEX)
Company: S.S. White Technologies Inc.
Location: 8300 Sheen Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Experience Level: 5+ Years of Experience
Number of Openings: 1
The Sales Manager is responsiblefor planning and implementing sales, marketing and product developmentprograms, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new marketsby performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Hands-on experience ina manufacturing environment.
- Developed record ofaccomplishment working with engineers and sales team.
- Ability to work with engineersfor new product development.
- Experience managing salesforce and marketing team.
- Develops andimplements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achievecorporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and managessales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and overseesadvertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media,and direct mail.
- Develops andrecommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce thehighest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactoryprofit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industryand economic trends.
- Ensures effectivecontrol of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee thatachievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluatesmarket research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market andcompetitive conditions.
- Monitors competitorproducts, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes andmaintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation ofmarketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes andmaintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines,promotional materials, and events.
- Directs salesforecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing,training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales andmarketing programs.
- Directs market channeldevelopment activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing salesterritories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company attrade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with keyclients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships andnegotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaisonbetween sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controlsexpenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists otherdepartments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodicsales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposedclient base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzessales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determineeffectiveness.
- Directs productresearch and development.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Data Analysis Expertise (Access/SQL/similar).
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
This position managesall non-engineering employees of the department and is responsible for theperformance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Travel is primarilylocal and/or domestic and includes overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’sdegree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number ofyears of experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of engineeringprinciples – manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering.
- Data Analysis Expertise (Access/SQL/similar).
- Ideal candidate willhave two degrees, one in engineering and a second in marketing or businessadministration.
- Five (5) years ofrelated experience with progressive management experience.
- A positive andfamily-oriented culture
- Company pays 100% ofmedical, dental, life, and accident insurance
- 401 (k) plan withcompany matching
Our Company, S.S.White Technologies Inc., is an internationally renowned manufacturer ofaerospace, automotive and orthopedic surgical tools. Founded in 1844, we areone of the oldest manufacturing companies in the United States. Our Company’sproducts are displayed in Smithsonian. S.S. White products are used in 98% ofaircraft flying today, numerous surgical instruments, cutting-edge industrialapplications, millions of automobiles, on the space station and have even goneto the moon! We are a privately owned global company with manufacturingfacilities in the US, UK, and India. Today, under the leadership of our President/CEORahul Shukla, S.S. White is known as the number one technological leader in theworld for flexible shaft products.
We have a reputationfor being an innovative, honest and progressive company that deeply cares forits employees. At S.S. White, we believe that our success is a testament to thecommitment and excellence of our team. We are a group of hard-working, honest, ethicaland fun-loving people. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
Areyou the person we are looking for?
Apart from the superbprofessional qualifications and the outstanding achievements, we are lookingfor fun-loving people with interesting hobbies. If you think you fit thisprofile, please write to an email. Tell us why we should hire you. Tell ussomething interesting about you that is relatively unique, something that showsus you are fun and interesting and an original thinker.
S.S. White is an EEOC compliant employer.