Managing Editor and Content Strategist
SS 567 University, LLC Birmingham, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
White Glove is a business growth hub where professionals all across the United States and Canada can come to one place for everything they need to grow and thrive. As the pioneer of a 100% done-for-you, turn-key, risk-free, triple guaranteed seminar planning and marketing program, White Glove helps clients grow their business through educational seminars. We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Content Strategist to join our team of Passionnovators!
The Content Strategist will oversee and develop the content for our funnel marketing platform to support ongoing email and social media campaigns to financial advisor prospects and clients. This platform is a proprietary system that leverages social media & Email to help advisors stay top of mind by providing credible, current, and compelling communication to their contacts. This unique opportunity will allow you to curate content for the hundreds of advisors on our platform. You will work directly with freelance writers and content publishers to establish what topics, stories and categories we will support in our platform. You will be responsible for overseeing our ongoing social media and email newsletter libraries. In addition, this role will work with product and marketing to identify email campaigns for the platform and then execute the content needs for those campaigns. This content will be through the lens of the financial advisor themselves, sharing to their clients and prospects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and manage freelance editorial staff to produce monthly assigned articles, including delegating tasks and managing due dates
- Identify content licensing opportunities, where available
- Collaborate with Product team to upload content into platform and align with compliance workflow approvals
- Manage editorial calendar for the product platform
- Work with product and marketing teams to identify content required for ongoing and new email campaigns on the platform
- Review all content for overall tone, message, punctuation, and grammar
- Maintain a working knowledge of the latest financial industry trends by finding, reading and understanding studies, news articles and press releases
- Ensure quality and drive consistency, leveraging voice and tone and content standards
- Understand use of digital and social channels for effective financial communications activities
- Facilitate new ideas, tactics and strategies related to storytelling and content creation
- Work closely with the Product team to deliver content that aligns with business objectives and goals
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as an editor or journalist
- Experience with content or writing in financial services industry is preferred
- Experience working with freelance writers and bloggers
- Ability to identify and recruit freelance writers based on article topics
- Exceptional ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Proven experience in content strategy and management
- Strong understanding on inbound marketing as it relates to both social media and email marketing
- Experience developing a thoughtful editorial plan
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of financial services/industry highly desirable
Salary: $ based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Pet Insurance
- Flexible Saving Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Parking permit
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Career mobility
We’re a growing company made up of passionate innovators who love what we do. Our dedication to delivering a white glove service to our clients truly sets us apart from any other company…and we’d love for you to be a part of it! We truly believe these core values accurately represent the White Glove team, and we’re always on the hunt for talented individuals who align with these core values.
- Be Humble: Being willing to roll up your sleeves to do work that needs to get done, even if it’s not "technically" part of your job description.
- Giving: Selfless attitude and approach to your work.
- Flexible: Ready and willing to pivot directions and experiment to test what does/doesn’t work – not simply stay within your lane.
- Passionnovator: Exhibit passion and innovation in your work. View your job as more than a job that simply pays the bills.
Benefits of Working at White Glove:
- Full coffee bar and snacks at our office in our beautiful Birmingham, MI
- Summer Fun Fridays and out-of-office social events for bonding with co-workers
- Internal recognition programs and huge growth opportunities
SS 567 University, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at SS 567 University, LLC