About this Job:
Ragtag bunch of hooligans seeks a Paid Social Media Manager who lives and breathes social media.
Our marketing firm in the heart of Fulton Market seeks to add a new hooligan to our posse. We are growing rapidly and are on the hunt for an in-house Paid Social Media Manager to lead the implementation, optimization, and reporting of paid social campaigns for our clients. In addition, this person loves interacting with fans and communities, making sure that they are responded to in a timely and proper manner.
Our media team can speak data, client and creative. They specialize in understanding client goals, executing and optimizing plans, and most importantly - love creating actionable plans from insights and data.
- Working across platforms, supporting social efforts for our clients across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and others as opportunities are identified
- Help formulate the paid social media strategy for clients' businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Manage campaign ideation, set-up, activation, optimization, reporting and day-to-day communication across multiple clients
- Work with both client and internal teams to create collaborative social media strategies that could potentially integrate with: paid search, email, SEO, PR, and other online and offline advertising campaigns
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in our clients' industries
- Utilize data to help articulate successes and present new investment & growth opportunities
- Establish and oversee daily/weekly/monthly social content calendars
- Research and formulate ideas, concepts and action plans that support and improve our service delivery, operations, products and performance
- Manage day-to-day and scheduled posting of all ads and creative for our clients across multiple platforms
- Become the face of brand by engaging with the community and responding to inbox queries and comments on a consistent basis
- Escalate comments, trends, or requests from communities as needed
- Perform basic paid social strategy audits, recommendations, and understanding of best practices
- Help support overall audience development across our clients and collaborate on ad copy creation
- Keep up to date reporting dashboards and input key insights regularly
- At least two years of experience working in a combination of earned media and paid media advertising - preferably in an agency environment
- Experience, ideating, developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on earned and paid campaigns on social platforms
- B2C social media experience (CPG or foods is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and marketing attribution models
- Ability to think to manage/juggle multiple accounts with multiple deliverables at any given time
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager
- Ability to assume the "brand voice" of multiple clients and respond to consumers in a timely and proper fashion
- Experience working with account and creative teams to make strategic recommendations or updates
- A team-focused, collaborative mindset at all times
You love social media. You enjoy engaging with social communities. You find the pleasure in analyzing data and optimizing to achieve outstanding results. You like to sit by yourself and stare at your screen but also join in a team meeting and talk to other humans! You enjoy an entrepreneurial, startup environment and prefer not to have someone micromanaging your days.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.