Senior Software Engineer
SRS Acquiom Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About SRS Acquiom:
At SRS Acquiom, our focus is on simplifying complex transactions in M&A and in the Loan Agency markets. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 4,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you!
SRS Acquiom is currently seeking two Senior Software Engineers that will work with a dedicated, cross-functional Agile team to develop and implement web-based products and be able to work collaboratively and contribute to new ideas in a diverse, fast-paced, environment. This position is based in Denver, CO but remote during the pandemic.
The compensation range is $125,000-$140,000 based on the level of experience. Position can be in Denver, CO, Minneapolis, MN or other remote location.
- Develop software solutions by understanding acceptance requirements, studying documentation and system workflows; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Organize and lead collaborative team driven solution design sessions
- Collaborate with the Scrum Team and Product Owner to ensure complete and succinct acceptance criteria
- Write effective and complete unit, acceptance and integration tests
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Grow engineering teams by recruiting and participating in the interview process
- Make informed software decisions and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Consistently thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Stay on the leading edge of software engineering practices
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- Protect the company by keeping information confidential
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience writing high quality and robust software solutions
- Experience with unit testing and API/Database testing
- Strong documentation habits
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to design and deliver features iteratively in a team environment
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to gather requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployments
- Ability to analyze, select and implement using modern software frameworks
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent experience
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Experience with REST-based web services using JSON formatted data
- Experience in server-side software development such as Java or PHP
- Experience in web-based application development using Angular or React, HTML, CSS/SASS/SCSS
- Good understanding of Object Oriented development practices and classical design patterns and data structures
- Basic SQL experience using relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle
- Third party API integration experience
- Intellectually curious
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Operates with highest integrity and attention to detail
- Passionate about team improvement
A few benefits our employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary Bonus Incentive
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Physical Requirements/Special Demands:
- Must be available to work standard business hours, and occasional nights/weekends. Must be able to spend large amounts of time standing or walking around office and between floors.
- Must be able to work on-site in Denver office majority of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without advanced notice.
With respect to its programs, services, activities, and employment practices, SRS Acquiom Inc. assesses qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. Requests for reasonable accommodation or the provision of auxiliary aids should be directed to Human Resources.
SRS AcquiomWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and opportunities for growth!
At SRS Acquiom, our focus is on simplifying complex transactions in M&A and in the Loan Agency markets. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 5,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you!
950 17th Street Suite 1400 DenverDenver, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at SRS Acquiom