CHIME IS HIRING MEMBER SERVICES ASSOCIATES – NOW – IN RENO
***Chime is an Essential Service Provider and is open during the pandemic.***
As a Chime Member Services Associate, your role would pay you:
--$17.00 per hour, 40 hours per week (A Rate)
--$16.00 per hour, 24 hours per week (B Rate)
Work From Home // Office Workplace
For reasons of data security, this is typically a position that is performed within our Reno office. But during the current COVID-19 challenges, all our Member Services Associates have been given company-owned computer equipment and are WORKING FROM HOME. Once working within our office is again possible, our Member Services Associates will return to working within the office.
To work from home on this program, you will be handling phone calls, and must therefore provide a zero background noise work environment.
Contractor // Employee
During the current COVID-19 challenges, we are initially hiring independent contractors for this position. But we are doing this only to determine if you intend to work with us long-term. (Long-term employment is our goal.) Following your 90 Day Introductory Period, you will become an EMPLOYEE, and eligible for all employee benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Overtime.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. Chime is a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why Chime offers access to award-winning services without hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables members to grow their savings automatically.
And Chime is just getting started!
Chime is proud of Chime's mission, is devoted to members, and is passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you!
Be part of Chime's amazing Member Services team! We are currently hiring for the next Member Services training class.
As a Chime Member Services Associate, you are provided fantastic training to help you become a Chime service expert, enabling you to deliver the highest level of efficiency, friendliness, knowledge, and quality via telephone, email, chat, and app-based platforms. If you dream big, set audacious goals, love tackling the hard stuff, and love working with smart, fun folks, let's talk about this opportunity to join the Chime Member Services team!
You will be joining an exciting new financial tech team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
A Day in the Life of a Chime Member Services Associate:
- We stay human. We are accessible to our members through in-app support, email, chat, and over-the-phone service that inspires member confidence with every contact.
- We keep it real. We build trust and connection with personalized service, ensuring we respond to every member's request with accurate information about their Chime account while addressing their personal banking needs.
- We keep it simple. We start with the most direct solution for our members and only add if it is necessary. We ensure each member receives specialized information that matches their needs to our product offerings.
- We make it happen. Using superior Chime Banking knowledge, excellent investigation and problem-solving skills, we work with members to explore, realize, recommend, and resolve their issue on first contact.
- We respect the rules. We take seriously our obligation to protect our members, so we balance customer needs with Chime policies, banking regulations, and compliance.
- We Chime in. We listen to our customers and our partners, and we value what they have to say. We know that feedback strengthens our product, improves our processes, and increasees our member's happiness.
What Can You Bring?
Member-first Orientation with High Emotional Intelligence:
- Ability to provide superior quality support via in-app platforms, telephone, email, live chat
- Ability to empathize with, and prioritize, member needs, see things from our member’s perspective
- Results-oriented in addressing and resolving complex member issues, and escalating as required
- Active listener able to receive, understand, evaluate, and remember important details, and then respond in a friendly and appropriate manner
- Expertise in conflict resolution, de-escalation skills, negotiation, and resolution
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), with an ability to respond to member’s inquiries with personalized, friendly, accurate responses
- Self-confident, dependable, punctual, adaptable to change
- Ability to work independently, as well as cross-functionally, within the Chime organization
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is preferred (or a combination of work/college experience, for example: AA degree [2 years] and 2 years work experience)
- 9+ months experience in a customer service role
- Basic knowledge and understanding of US banking products and services is a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Working knowledge of basic SMS text and Email functions (Gmail preferred)
- Experience navigating multiple systems, applications, search tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Google Cloud
- Zendesk experience a plus
Passing a National FBI Fingerprinting Background Check is required, and paid by SRP.
Our best investment is in our team! For this reason, Chime, in concert with the team at SRPSupport, has built a fantastic program that offers each team member an excellent base salary, and a self-directed Career Development Program that provides personal and professional development, internal promotions, and increased earnings.
As a member of this team, you will be an employee of SRPSupport. SRPSupport is a professional outsourcing and staffing service, focusing exclusively on the provision of United States-based and Global part-to-full-time professionals in the customer care field. Our depth of knowledge in the Service & Customer Care Industry allows SRPSupport to find the best available talent within any recruiting landscape.
Our Chime Member Services team members enjoy flexible work schedules, opportunities to learn & grow, and best of all, our team members work with customers who love banking with Chime.
- A broad array of medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, as well as wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off (regardless of hours worked)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Professional Development
- Bonus Opportunities: Performance Recognition, Tenure Badges, Referral Earnings programs
- Commuter Stipend or Covid@Home Stipend
- Work-From-Home or delightful office environment (depending on location)
Additional Opportunities to Grow Within the Program
Full-time and Part-time Leads and Supervisory roles are available with tenure in the program, and with a prefered background in:
- Banking Operations
- Financial Services, or a related field
- Management Experience
Come Join Our Team!
Service Response Partners, LLC / SRPSupport is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Service committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. We do not permit or condone any form of discrimination or harassment by our company's managers, associates, or vendors based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation.