Network Engineer IV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SRL Total Source, LLC is a Government Contractor Headquartered in Waldorf, MD that specializes in offering IT, Medical, and Janitorial solutions for the Federal Government. We have an amazing job opportunity for a Network Engineer IV to support NOAA National Weather Service (NWS) Office of Dissemination in Silver Spring, MD.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience supporting technical efforts in the areas of Very High Frequency Radio Transmitters, Internet Technology, Telecommunications, Network Architecture, Test, Analysis, Network Servers, or Systems Engineering.
The salary of this position will range between $50-$60 per hour depending on experience and qualifications. This position will be 100% remote.
- Provide highly technical expertise in the areas of network engineering.
- Coordinate, discuss and resolve technical issues concerning DSB NOAA Weather Radio Program upgrades to NOAA Weather Radio network
- Support remote monitoring of the equipment, transmitters, and telecommunication capabilities for NWS field offices.
- Work to resolve specific problems to ensure proper functioning of systems of the IP telecom network.
- Support after-hour on-call service (24x7) to handle field inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five (5) years of practical experience directly supporting technical efforts within the designated area of expertise such as Very High Frequency Radio Transmitters, Internet Technology, Telecommunications, Network Architecture, Test, Analysis, Network Servers or Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size IP network.
- Deep understanding of network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, and security fundamentals.
- CCNA (Cisco routing and switching) certificate.
SRL Total Source, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. SRL is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
SRL Totalsource LLC
AddressSilver Spring, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at SRL Totalsource LLC