Doctor of Physical Therapy
SRL Totalsource LLC
West Point, NY
- Posted: 19 days ago
SRL Total Source, LLC is a Government Contractor Headquartered in Waldorf, MD that specializes in offering IT, Medical, and Janitorial solutions for the Federal Government. Currently we have an excellent Full-Time opportunity available for a Doctor of Physical Therapy at Keller Army Community Hospital, in West Point, New York.
This position is a key patient care role that interacts with patients, providing expert physical therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility.
- A graduate of a school of physical therapy accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) and hold a current state
license as a physical therapist.
- A graduate of accredited Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree or program with at least 3 years' experience within the past 5 years as a Physical
Therapist, and with a minimum of three (3) years' experience in out-patient orthopedic or sports medicine physical therapy.
- Must have an American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Healthcare Providers.
- Must possess current certification in American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) at the time of employment.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Maintains CEUs and licensing as needed in order to maintain a high level of skill in technical capabilities.
- Follows OSHA regulations, and military treatment facility protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety, and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Demonstrate ability in the areas of interpersonal relations, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
SRL Totalsource LLC
AddressWest Point, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?