OSP Project Coordinator (Fiber) - Comcast
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OSP Construction Coordinator
Location: Richmond, VA
In the exploding business of modern telecommunications, SRI is at the forefront of this expansion by helping companies build, integrate & staff their cutting-edge networks. SRI is proud to only work with the largest service providers in the country which gives us endless opportunities for business and personal growth!
Description of Role
SRI Telecom is seeking a OSP Construction Coordinator with relevant project coordination experience to contribute to all areas of expertise with various cross functional project teams. We are looking for strong project experience and we will train the rest. The successful scheduler will coordinate all activities from design to permitting to build to cutover of OSP projects for Comcast. The Construction Coordinator must be highly detailed, communicative, collaborative, task driven, comfortable working with the computer, self-motivated and comfortable speaking up on project calls. This position will be working 5 days a week, M-F, 7-4.
- Keep track of 100's of project tasks via an online scheduling tool that is Salesforce based.
- Assign tasks via salesforce to other internal and external teams
- Track tasks assigned to you and your team and provide update to your teams on upcoming tasks dues.
- Alert your team when new tasks are assigned to you and your team.
- Join project calls and provide updates where applicable.
- Support your construction manager in the field with newly acquired information.
- Collect updates from your construction manager in the field and update tasks in Salesforce.
- Report on specific project milestones, risk, and issues
- Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of projects.
- Communicate with all teams involved and drive progress for each project.
- Be able to keep track of 100's of projects on an Excel tracker.
- Manage data within proprietary software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Project Management skills required.
- Excel, Outlook skills required.
- Cross functional team coordination skills required.
- Ability to take ownership of jobs/tasks and drive to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Be a Self-Starter who can work independently after proper training and mentorship.
- Ability to learn new proprietary software, download and compare data skills required.
- Outside Plant Experience is not necessary but would be helpful.
- Monday through Friday 7 am 4 pm, with light travel.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays an average of $42.94/hour on up, depending on experience.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at SRI Telecom