Quality Documentation Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SRG - Impellam has partnered up with one of the areas best biopharmaceutical companies in search of Quality Documentation Specialists to join their team of STEM experts today!
Join our client's company that is committed to discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines to improve the health of our communities!
Our client is expanding their facility, and need more hands on deck!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance!
- Weekly Pay!
- 6mo+ contract!
- Assist Lead Document Control Specialist with organization, filing and keeping records in Doc Control/ Archive room to support clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Ensure accuracy by reviewing documents to be filed for archiving.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure documents are in appropriate stage and condition for filing.
- Seeking documentation specialists in the biopharmaceutical industry - (2+ years of experience)
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccines.
- Must pass federal drug screening and background check requirements..
Hiring ASAP! Apply today for immediate consideration!
SRGWhy Work Here?
Whatever your experience level, SRG is taking STEM careers further as the experts in Clinical, Engineering & Life Science Recruitment!!
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.