SRG Partnership Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SRG is growing! We are seeking candidates for a newly created Accounting Specialist opportunity based out of our Seattle studio. This position will be a member of the Accounting Team and will work closely with our Senior Accountant.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with Accounting and Admin Teams for project related coding.
- Deposit and record all cash receivables.
- Reconcile and process firm credit card statements.
- Prepare and process weekly check runs and ACH payments.
- Process vendor invoices, ensuring they are timely and accurately coded using our chart of accounts.
- Proactively process reoccurring payments (rent, utilities etc.) to ensure they are paid on schedule.
- Assist Senior Accountant with preparing year-end 1099 reporting.
- Organize expense detail for Senior Project Accountants to include with client billings.
- Review team member expense reports to ensure accurate coding and supporting documentation.
- Research and resolve vendor inquiries and statement discrepancies.
- Request and maintain current W-9s for all vendors.
- Maintain accounts payable files and update vendor records as needed.
- Assist with special projects and other activities as needed.
- Maintain project expense guidelines spreadsheet to improve accuracy of project expense recording.
- Maintain financial security and integrity by following internal accounting controls.
- Provide exceptional service to our clients, vendors and team members.
- Provide Team members with training and support as needed.
What you bring
- 2+ years of professional experience in Accounting.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting, or a relevant combination of experience/education.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures including GAAP principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced MS Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with Deltek software, a plus.
- Organized, detail oriented, trustworthy, and takes ownership of work.
- Self-starter, inquisitive learner, and collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for the details.
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences and a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Secure Bike Parking
- Dog Friendly furry friends welcome in studios
- Employee Assistance Program (wellness benefits)
- Life Insurance
- Access to Voluntary Benefits - 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at SRG Partnership