SRE Mortgage Alliance is a new wholesale lender specializing in residential home loans and your success! We offer our partners FREE technology including a CRM with a digital mortgage application. SRE Mortgage Alliance has been built for the digital mortgage, Day 1. We are revolutionizing the wholesale mortgage industry and are excited about the future of our company. We strive to be the top in our market and can only do that with the best people like you!
As a Loan Processor, you will be responsible for providing quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, this Loan Processor will be responsible for the below job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
An overview of responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
- Obtains necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files.
- Ensures the quality and compliance of work with Company policies, procedures, and investor guidelines.
- Ensures that all loans are processed to meet Company and Investor guidelines
- Constant communication with all external parties to the loan including but not limited to Borrower, Realtor, Closing Agent, and Appraisal Management Company.
- Communicates with Loan Officers, Operations Manager, Disclosure Department, Underwriting Department, and Docs/Funding Department as required to resolve outstanding issues
- Communicates with escrow officer/settlement agent, title officer as required to resolved outstanding issues.
- Assists Post Closing Department as needed with making the loan whole for purchase into secondary market.
- Reviews and evaluates credit information on mortgage loan documents to determine acceptability for loan programs
- Performs all duties of a Loan Processor which include but are not limited to:
- Receives and review loans submissions
- Organizes and inputs loan information received into the company’s Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Maintains open files, orders appraisals, sends verifications, acquires documentation related to Borrower and property
- Pulls or verifies credit reports and flood certs as needed
- Monitors incoming documents verifying data collected by Loan Officers or agents
- Informs loan officer, agent, borrower about discrepancies in title, appraisals, credit , employment, income and other file related items
- Submits completed file to Underwriting Department for approval
- Proactively monitors pipeline to ensure timely funding of loans
- Obtains necessary stipulations to clear stipulations prior to docs and funding as required by Underwriting
- Ensures compliance deadlines are met with regards to initial disclosures, approval letters and denials notices
- Process 4506T, lock confirmations and request Change of Circumstance (COC’s) as needed.
- Prepares file for docs per checklist.
- Assists departmental support staff when necessary
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent work experiences.
- Five plus years Loan Processing work experience preferred.
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- ‘Get it done’ initiative and self motivation
What we Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important – your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- A full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Supplemental insurance through Aflac
- Unlimited Vacation Policy and flex scheduling
SRE MORTGAGE ALLIANCE INC.