Customer Service Representative SRC Logistics, Illinois
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative
What Will You Do?
At SRC Logistics, we like to WIN, and have FUN doing so. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for interacting with new and existing customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints and requests.
What’s In It for Me?
Transparency is at the core of who we are, so you will get the opportunity to know exactly how the company is performing at any time. Sharing the wealth with those who help create it is important to us. As a full-time employee-owner, you will start your journey to full Employee Ownership on Day 1.
- Full benefits package on your 61st day of employment including affordable medical, dental, and vision, company paid life insurance and short term disability, and other elective benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match after 90 days of employment
- Employee Stock Ownership Program at no cost to the employee
- Immediately eligible for prorated Vacation and paid Holidays
- Opportunity for Quarterly Bonus Program
- 100% Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for growth across the SRC family of companies
- Internal & External Volunteer Opportunities
Who Are We?
SRC Logistics, Inc. specializes in reverse logistics core management and warehousing services for customers in various industries. We provide a fully integrated and customizable IT system, offering dealer, suppliers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) up-to-date sales and return data. Our services include Core management, finished goods distribution, warehousing, and transportation.
How we do it?
Through a culture of ownership! We’re committed to creating a business of business-people through teaching Financial Literacy and playing The Great Game of Business. We leverage our employee-owner mentality to continually improve our processes, our relationships, and our business. As we say, “When you appeal to the highest level of thinking, you get the highest level of performance.” Successful candidates will enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. Learn more about our company at www.srclogisticsinc.com
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- PREFERRED: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- PREFERRED: 5 years of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Attention to Detail: Extreme attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks, detecting problems and reporting information accordingly
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Listening: Active Listening skills by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and seek to find solutions.
- Judgement & Decision Making: skills by considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Reading Comprehension: basic reading comprehension and effectively understand the structure and content of the English language, including meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Basic Math: effectively use basic math to solve problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division)
- Organization: Time management, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Technology: Solid computer proficiency with a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office & Windows based programs. Ability to use scanners and other technology for inventory purposes
More About the Job:
- Confer with customers by telephone, email or in person in order to provide information about products and services.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to show progress of core calls and customer satisfaction
- Identify new opportunities for revenue and improved service
- Ensure customer(s) EPA program compliance through timely communication with dealers
- Take details of customer complaints and/or requests and work to resolve them in a timely manner with the goal of maintaining Customer satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Create Material Shipping Orders (MSO’s) for shipping and provide tracking information to customer on request
- Update customer account information
- Upon request from Customer, make outbound core calls in order to fill core shortages for the Suppliers and track the results of such projects
- Support Program Manager in growing accounts, tracking efficiencies, and keeping resolution time to a minimum.
To join our team of experts, complete an application to become an Employee Owner.
Location: 1023 E. Laraway Rd. Joliet, IL 60433
SRC Logistics, Illinois
BusinessView all jobs at SRC Logistics, Illinois